In blackjack, I used to think that other players misplaying basic strategy affect the outcome but I've realized for some time that they do not, it's just another card exposed to keep track of for purposes of the count and flow. Other players no longer affect me whatsoever at the BJ player. I just do my thing.

At Baccarat, it's another story. I tend to be the only one in the room winning at Bacc. so it comes down to "Who do I trust? ME!" and not wanting to be influenced by other players. You have some big bet ready for the Bank and some punk comes along and tosses a hundred on the Player, or some player who hasn't won a hand in the last five puts an even bigger bet on the Bank before you place yours, and it's hard for such events, especially as they pile up, to not affect your play.

So if possible I try to play earlier in the day before the high limit room fills with the drunks and other high rollers who seem to be there just to dump as much money as possible in as short a time as possible.

After all, Who put this thing together?