USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn�€™t pay his bills

It's actually typical for a businessman to be involved in lawsuits. But the type of litigation mentioned in this article is exactly what I'd expect from such a mean spirited shyster. Trump routinely using legal tactics and bullying to underpay or stiff completely his contractors and workers.

Sheldon Adelson is also known for stiffing his contractors and lessees. For example if a restaurant or nightclub at the Venetian does well he'll muscle the lessee out of his lease and take over the business himself. But, Adelson does not claim, like Trump, to be the friend of the working man.

I think the Adelson's had an adopted son who died of a brown overdose, which is why Mrs. Adelson is an owner and supporter of some if not all of the methadone clinics in Vegas. One time when we were there a junkie friend of mine who was on the m'done program in San Diego was trying to get his dose at a Vegas clinic but couldn't. He noticed the Adelson name on the clinic and read up about her. So then, because I and my entourage were mostly staying at the Venetian he wanted to get hold of Mrs. Adelson and tell her how he'd been turned out at one of her clinics, notwithstanding all her grandstanding about being the friend of the Vegas brown addict.