When I was a teenager, I met this girl named Kellie. Kellie had long willowy legs, blonde hair, and the cutest bubble butt one could imagine. Everyone in our scene was lusting for her.

One night we were all at a party and Kellie was there. She caught my eye from across the room and started walking upstairs. She motioned to me silently, and I couldn't help but follow. She led me into a spare room � one of those musty rarely used guest bedrooms we found at most of our parents' places � and almost immediately began taking her clothes off.

This girl knew what she wanted and was obviously used to getting it. Who was I to object? I disrobed just as quickly and got down on the bed by her. She instantly spread her legs as wide as I've seen since. She looked right at me and said, "It's a really good time."

I was so taken aback I almost lost my erection. Sexually inexperienced and insecure I didn't know what to make of all this. This girl was obviously tooting her own horn to no end. The image of her ready for me, and announcing the cheery times to be haunted me for a long time. I just couldn't get what she said out of my mind.

Years later I ran into her again, and told her about what she had said, and how I hadn't been able to stop thinking about it. "Oh!" she said at once. "All I meant was that I had just finished my period."

Sic transit Gloria mundi was all I could think of then. What a letdown.