Thread: Quite a voice mail

Blog Entries

Default Quite a voice mail

Last night, interestingly enough while I was talking about some old Vegas antics with a friend of mine on my land line, my cell phone rang. My cell was in the other room, and I wasn't even quite sure it was ringing.

It was somewhat late - pushing 1AM - so I didn't really think about it much.

But then when I finally got to bed I noticed the message light lit up, and a missed call from a 702 number. Vegas. I didn't recognize the number at first - I'd just transferred my Contacts from one phone to another and deleted some of the lesser used ones.

So I listened to the voice mail. Wow.

"[Sighing] I can't believe you didn't answer your phone. I am sitting here thinking about you. The way I'd love to spank your ass and have you lick my feet. And get you on your hands and knees and spank the shit out of you you naughty little fucker. [giggling] Call me back."

I'll say it again. Wow.

It actually wasn't until a little while later that I realized who it was. It was girl I know from Vegas, who actually got married at the end of last year. I didn't realize expect to hear from her too much any more, which is why I had not gotten around to transferring her number to my new phone.

I decided not to call her back. I never really have been into phone sex, and what else really were we going to do, given that when she called, she and I were in different (but at least adjoining) states.

But I'll admit it - just thinking about the message gave me a raging hard on.

This morning, pretty bright and early, she sent me a long text, apologizing if she had "offended me." I had to put a stop to that nonsense.

The nonsense being - any fears she might have had of offending me!

Did I mention - because I'm going to say it again - just thinking about the message turns me on! Needless to say, she's back in the phone book, and if thoughts like that ever pop up again, and we're in the same city, the sparks are going to fly.

Blog Entries

Default Encore

Actually this reminds me of another VM I got a few years back, while I was in law school. I came home one afternoon, and there on my answering machine was this message - well, I had to listen to it twice because, to quote Tom Cruise in Rain Man, "I couldn't believe my fuckin' ears."

"_______ [my first name] I want you to cum. I want you to leave that bitch and be with me. My friend's here with me too and she wants to be with you too 'cause she's a sluu-uuu-uuut. [the last word being spoken in stereo, two girls at once, elongating every vowel in the word sluuuu-uuu-ut! until the message died out]"

Wow again. Some friends of mine were with me when I first played it, and again when we re-played it. I wish I still had that message.

To this day, the words sluu-uuuu-uuut! echo in me brain. I could imagine the two girls sitting there, grabbing the phone together to chime in on the slu-uuu-uuu-uuut chorus.

And I still haven't figure out...was it a random crank call? (My message machine at that time did recite my first name, as in, "This is ________ you've reached my direct line.") Or was it someone (two someones actually!) who had caught sight of my girlfriend at the time and wanted me for themselves? Of course, I'd like to think, the latter - but I suppose I will never know.

Sluu-uuu-uuuu-ut! :-)