Let's get right to it!

Day 1 play.

Baccarat.

Wasn�t playing too hard but a hand came up where I knew the first card coming out to Player. However it wasn�t a card that would necessarily give Player an advantage. It was a card that would help Player only if the other card dealt to it was a high card and a lot of those had been eaten up recently.

I put a massive bet on Bank but the dealer talked me out of it. Lol. �Come on ____ this shoe isn�t that great. It�s all over the place.�

Of course the dealer didn�t know what I knew but anyway I reduced the bet to $10,000. Dealer asked, �Are you sure?� No you�re never sure!

So I pulled the bet and free handed it. Sure enough Bank won with a natural 8 via two relatively smaller cards and Player got the card I already knew it would get plus a crappy little card. Can�t be letting dealers talk me out of what I already know.

Still - in Baccarat knowing just one card isn�t the be all or end all. Any two cards may add up to a Natural. But - give any Bacc player the opportunity to know the first card out the gate and if they�ve been tracking every single card dealt (assuming they are capable of doing that in the first place) - that piece of info might add up to something.

Anyway that was pretty much the only time I knew exactly what was coming during a short session. Still won. Just won a lot less than I might�ve.

+7600