Day 3 play.

Baccarat.

Actually was a major screw up day. I was ahead just a tad under +20K, and then figured, maybe play some more to get some more tickets in the drum for the $200K drawing. That was a mistake, and normally I wouldn't bother with such as I play to win not for "comps" which in a way, getting tickets in the drum were like playing for comps. I had a feeling when I started that third shoe ahead just shy of twenty that this was none too wise, and I was right!

Anyway before you knew it I was even, and then followed a period where I was playing really big bets with mixed results. I actually lost a beyond table limit (not all the way to my special limit, but UP THERE) natural 8 over 9. There also followed a period when I had massive bets out and and would draw a natural 9 only to get tied (I was concentrating so much on the win, for those hands, that I didn't put anything on the tie). Not only that, but I ended up playing past the statutory deadline for the drawing, so that session didn't even get me any credit for tickets!

I was also majorly distracted all day with dealing with an issue with my goddaughter had to keep stepping away from the tables to deal with that. That was no fun, definitely not edifying, and at one point her father contacted me telling me to forget about her, but that's the way I am when it comes to family. Family comes first. She's apologizing like a madman (madwoman ??) today for creating all that drama, but anyway, that sort of thing didn't help yesterday either.