Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Winter 2021 - 2022 Vegas Trip

Day 54 play.

Baccarat.

Winning streak continues, nicely. I did have a couple of very large bets but mostly just pressed into runs and had the chips flying in my direction.

+37200

Day 55 play.

DD Blackjack. 300 - 20000.

I had some up and down, but wasn't down more than about -10K or so at the worst.

+19300

Day 56 play.

Baccarat.

I played at a public table. That turned out to be a mistake as I eventually dumped almost fifty K. This blonde southern belle sat next to me it was strange - she was there with her husband but he sat away from her. She was flirting with me and was a little distracting. She kept touching me and so - I reciprocated in a somewhat innocent sort of manner and anyway her husband didn�t seem to even care.

After losing I had my private table set up and powered ahead about what I lost to make it a slightly ahead day.

+2300

Day 57 play.

Baccarat.

The partay continues after Day 56�s pause. Win! win! win!

+27000

Day 58 play.

Baccarat.

Was never down much. Was up 8k then all the way to about even. Then powered back up to take it home.

+11300

On a recent session a pit boss said, The reason you win they way you do is because of the size of your bankroll. Do I agree? Only partly.

Cocktail waitresses - do they really like me or are they just bucking for good tips when they smile intimately and call me honey and all that. I know in the past before I was married I dated more than a few Las Vegas cocktail waitresses, but what about today? Are they trying to get my number or just trying to get a bigger tip, or maybe, a combination of both?

Not that I am interested, beyond merely the short term fantasy of playing hide and go seek with a mini skirt. In between the real action which is strictly business and involves high denomination chips.

Day 59 play.

There was some heavy duty action, but I won the larger bets, to come up from behind at time....

+15100

Day 60 play.

Crazy that it all came down to some big hands towards the end when the count was magnificent. Earlier I lost some hands that I expected to win.

+23200

This latest Vegas trip which came in at over two months has been closed out quite successfully, actually one of the most profitable Vegas trips in my life.