Thread: Sexual dreams

Default Sexual dreams

I had a dream last night involving my first serious long term girlfriend, from early college. I was with her and another girl and she kept asking me to have sex with both of them at once. I kept saying to her, You�re not into that kind of thing, which � she never was, she was wild in bed but never into sharing � but she kept insisting that she was, so I went ahead and indulged her.

I had two vivid dreams last night. The first one I woke up after and made a note to memorialize but I�ve forgotten it. The second one I was in ________ and hanging out with some beautiful foreign exchange girl. _________ of all people was around and he ended up fucking some girl he met. Anyway with my girl we were trying to find some place to have sex that was local and then next thing you know I woke up (within the dream not in reality) and I had fucked her and we were at some holiday dinner at someone�s house and she was smiling and talking about �when I really I like a guy I let him do anything to me, did you like me too because you did everything to me you went down on me too.� What was strange was that within the dream I couldn�t remember the sex experience but I felt relaxed in my loins so I was thinking I must�ve fucked her well. And then I started getting worried that my wife would find out. Quite a dream.

This sort of having sex with two girls at once must be on my mind lately because I had another dream about this. In my life I�ve actually done that sort of thing many times, even lived with two really hot girls, one my girlfriend the other my short term girlfriend, over a period of a half a year or so constantly having sex with both of them including at the same time, but it�s been a little while since that sort of thing.

I had this dream I was with my bright blonde girlfriend ____ from the �90s, and we were the Palms Vegas in some huge Hugh Hefner suite hosted by this sexy brunette girl who had contemporary art all over the walls. People we saying that she had stolen all of the art from when she worked at a gallery but I was saying that maybe she bought it all. I was talking to her about this with my girlfriend sitting next to me when I started kissing her, softly at first and then really going at it. My girlfriend didn�t really do anything she just sat there quietly. In the past this girlfriend had fantasized while we were having sex about having another girl present, and would always moan softly whenever I mentioned the idea during sex, but we had never acted on the idea.

After a while I wanted to take this art girl to our own suite for sex. I found ____ and she was sitting alone quietly. I told her what I wanted to do and she said to just go alone with her, but I grabbed her hand and led her to the other girl, and we left all three of us together. At our suite I started putting my finger into ____ and she started thrashing about passionately while I did that all the while kissing the art girl. And then I was having sex with the art girl while ____ was next to us.