Thread: I REALLY feel that I should be let back on WOV...

1. Default I REALLY feel that I should be let back on WOV...

So, over two years ago, I made a one time Cussing Rant against a Then WOV Admin named Beachbumbabs after politely taking her harassing and insulting of me for THREE years. I had just gotten a two day Suspension from my job and went to WOV for solace. A guy said something about wanting to take a Trip and I made a light hearted remark about his Trip comment and Beachbumbabs accused me of Hijacking the thread when I in fact was responding to a Trip comment the guy made.

This wasn't the first time I was accused of Hijacking by her when I was merely responding to another Poster. In 2017, a Poster made a Thread about a Guy trying to hide his Jackpot and being baffled on why he was trying to hide his Jackpot.

Someone responded,"The Guy could have been trying to hide his Jackpot because he could have Alimony payments. I don't even know what Alimony is, but it sounds awful. I responded,"Alimony is what you pay after a Divorce. I never liked the idea of Alimony especially if the reason for the Divorce in the first place was due to a Cheating Spouse. Why should I have to financially support another Adult that I am no longer legally bonded to, especially if I was cheated on? So I have to PAY someone who cheated on me? Hell no!" Someone else responded,"Alimony is buying oats for a Horse you no longer own."

I responded,"Alimony sucks! It should be outlawed! " I later visited WOV and Beachbumbabs said something like,"You have hijacked this thread with Alimony that is about a guy trying to hide his Jackpot, not about Alimony. Two week Suspension. At FIRST, I thought she was talking about at least one of the People who brought up Alimony first, and I was SHOCKED that she meant me when I was merely responding to People who brought up Alimony first. Even other Posters stood up for me saying stuff like,"She brought up Alimony twice because she was responding to two different People who brought up Alimony first. She doesn't deserve a two week Suspension. This is a very shitty and unfair Suspension. You have done worse." My unfair Suspension still stuck despite Multiple People standing up for me. I was STUNNED and to this day, I am still upset by it.

I had enough when I was accused of Hijacking a thread when I made the light hearted response to the guy's Trip Post. I cussed Beachbumbabs, honestly expecting a One MONTH Suspension for Cussing her out since she gave me a two week Suspension for miscalculating the coin in needed to get a Progressive when a Newbie asked how much coin in he needed to play in order to win the Progressive. I responded something like,"You need about $4,000 coin in to get that Progressive that looks like it is only about $40 away. The other Long Term Members were like,"You're an IDIOT. You need more like $100,000 coin in to get a Progressive that looks like it is only about $40 away."

Beachbumbabs replied something like,"Nathan gave the Newbie REALLY bad Progressive Advice. I hope he doesn't take her Advice and think he only needs $4,000 coin in when it's actually more like $100,000 coin in. Two week Suspension for giving a Newbie bad Progressive Advice. I was STUNNED. I honestly was trying to help him out. I was STUNNED that about 15 Posters "Thanked," the Post where she gave me a two week Suspension for this. Some of these Posters were actually VERY nice to me and vice versa, ironically.

I got a Permanent Ban for the Cussing Rant I did. I was expecting a One MONTH Suspension, and Other People thought they thought the fed up Cussing Rant was worth a ONE MONTH Suspension like I thought it would be. I apologized Multiple times to her and even wished her a Happy birthday and even congratulated her on a Jeopardy win she did. I did this all on a Sister Website to WOV called Diversity Tomorrow. I am still banned.

The Head Admin, Wizard asked me to apologise to Beachbumbabs for my Cussing Rant, and I did Multiple times in hopes of being reinstated. He told me to wish her a Happy birthday. I did in hopes of being Reinstated. He even told me to confess to any Socks I had. I did in hopes of being Reinstated. Still BANNED despite doing EVERYTHING he asked me to do in hopes of being reinstated. Still BANNED. I feel he played, manipulated, and used me. Why ask me to do all these requests if he wasn't going to reinstate me? He should have just left me alone. Better to be ignored than played, manipulated, and used.

Beachbumbabs jumped ship from WOV and I am STILL BANNED there. One of my biggest problems on WOV and the reason for my fed up Cussing Rant doesn't even visit there anymore, I should be reinstated now that she's gone.
    Last edited by Karen Nathaniel; 09-09-2021 at 01:43 PM.

I think in general they do not allow anyone back on WOV or that other site of theirs DT if he has had any sock puppets. So once you admitted to those at WOV, you were finished.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    I think in general they do not allow anyone back on WOV or that other site of theirs DT if he has had any sock puppets. So once you admitted to those at WOV, you were finished.
    I only admitted to the Socks because I thought I was supposed to in order to be let back on WOV. Wizard asked me to confess to any Socks I had, I did, so... I thought he would give me Reinstatement due to the fact I did exactly what he told me to do. I wouldn't have confessed otherwise.

Well I assume it�s like in criminal procedure law - the police are allowed to use trickery to obtain a confession including for example even promising leniency but once you confess anything you say can and will be used against you!

Actually in this case though, the Wizard promised you nothing - you simply assumed that if you confessed they�d absolve you of your sins and reinstate you. Well, the joke was on you!

Still, confession or no confession they knew of or would have figured out some of your socks. In short, they might�ve had it in for you by then no matter what you said.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Well I assume it�s like in criminal procedure law - the police are allowed to use trickery to obtain a confession including for example even promising leniency but once you confess anything you say can and will be used against you!

Actually in this case though, the Wizard promised you nothing - you simply assumed that if you confessed they�d absolve you of your sins and reinstate you. Well, the joke was on you!

Still, confession or no confession they knew of or would have figured out some of your socks. In short, they might�ve had it in for you by then no matter what you said.
    I wish I had gotten PMs warning me not to confess to any Socks. A simple,"Don't confess to any Socks you may have as confessing to Socks just might cement your Permenant Ban even more. Don't do it!"