Thread: Stuck and groped in a diner by these weird women

Default Stuck and groped in a diner by these weird women

In the fall of 2019 i had this weird experience. Since then that experience has never left every other thought I have.The event left me a little wrong in my head. 7 months ago i even started online therapy to get some help sorting out my shit. It is a video chatting/tele-therapy. I see my therapist through Skype. We talk as much as I need. It works really well. My therapist suggested that i should write in the form of stories in details all the incidents on an online forum. She says that i should share my experience. She says that I should write out everything that happened in the form of stories. She says that writing is therapeutic. So I will give it a try.

I am 45 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have a 14 year old son ! I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About three years ago I was at Costco with my son and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!" I don�t intend to dress in any particular �way� for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly.

Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks � something I have no control over. I can�t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was �too short� or �too tight�, or there was something wrong with my dress-sense.

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men � when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared. My husband doesn't want me around other guys, so i only attend these all female events.

Late November 2019. I was driving home from this women entrepreneurs conference . I was wearing my long black fur coat, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants, and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on.
    I took a detour to avoid some traffic on the highway. I ended up along some old gravel road. I didn't have any idea where I was, but decided to keep driving anyway as it was getting dark out. I pulled out my cell phone hoping it would have enough signal for the GPS to work, but it didn't, so I put it back in my purse. Giving a frustrated sigh, I focused on the road ahead.

Ding, ding! A sound rang out from somewhere behind the dashboard of my car, and I felt the feeling of dread wash over me. A red warning flashed telling me I was low on gas, and right next to it was a needle barely hovering over the E on my gas gauge. Great, I must have forgotten to fill the tank up before I left. I'm sure any of you reading this who have gotten lost at night while driving and have witnessed this happen understand how I was feeling. I kept on driving, hoping to find a place to get gas. Sitting here writing this, I wish I had just stopped and tried to call for help on my cell phone.

Seemingly out of nowhere, I saw a flashing neon sign. Ruth's Diner, it read. Before I knew it, I saw the building the sign was for. It was dark out, but the inside was brightly lit. I thought it was one of those diners open all day and night. The next thing I saw lifted my spirits. A gas pump was right next to the diner. Relieved, I slowed down and pulled into the lot and up next to the pump. I got out, fumbling for my wallet as I did. I pulled out my credit card, but there was no slot for it on the machine. There actually wasn't any way to put money into the machine. I shrugged, assured myself that I could just pay someone inside the diner, and walked towards the door. As I got closer, the lights from inside illuminated the front of the diner. I saw no cars parked in front of it.

It looked like something from a different decade, maybe the 1960's or 70's. The front of the diner was like one of those old train cars, constructed out of grey metal. I walked in the door, and a nice little bell rang out, alerting the people of my presence.

10 tables dotted the white and black tiled floor There was a low counter you could sit at. It was pretty empty inside. Just the chubby red haired waitress in her mid 40s behind the counter and a cook somewhere in the back. There was a skinny long white haired woman in her early 80s sitting in the corner, with her nose in a book. There was also a really short skinny freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her early 50s sitting a few tables away staring down into a steaming cup of coffee in her hands. There were a few empty cups at the table in front of her. When I walked in, they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me for a few seconds before resuming their activities. Something was off about the whole thing but I couldn't place it.

"Excuse me, I need some gas for my car outside." I held out a 20 dollar bill and walked towards the waitress.

She didn't even blink, but just stared down at the dish she was preparing. I asked again, assuming she hadn't heard me."

"Excuse me, I'm a bit lost and need some gas. My car's almost empty."

She slowly glanced up at me and her eyes met mine.

"There is no gas here. Hasn't been for a long time." She said, resuming her work.

"Are you sure? The pump's right outside!" I asked in a slightly raised tone of voice.

"No gas. No gas." She repeated slowly, her hands continued to work."You must wait. Don't worry. You see that old woman reading a book. She is waiting for her caregiver. They could drive you to the nearest gas station. Be patient."

Then she offered to take my coat.

I handed her my coat, she hung it on a coat hanger. This really short skinny freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her early 50s got up, stopped on her way to the restroom and said to me "
    Hi. My name is Sinead . So you are stuck here. I don't have a car. I just hang out here with my cousin Shauna on her shift. I am unemployed and broke. I am 53 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless.About a year ago I had to move in Shauna's garage.
    You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant.
    Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. The size difference between us is beyond comical. You are the tallest woman here. You are towering over everybody " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman. Also the chubby waitress Shauna was much shorter than me. I was really towering. The small ginger Sinead walked to the restroom.

"Sinead is right. You are huge. You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also. Your pants are so tight on you. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free." the waitress Shauna said to me.

I didn't know how to respond to that. I sat at a low counter.

TO BE CONTINUED

Then I surveilled the pastry case. The pies were unnaturally pretty, with neat lattice across the apple and cherry pies, and fluffy whipped cream on the banana, and mile-high meringue on the lemon. I asked the waitress Shauna for two pieces of apple pie. She smiled and said

"Of course, you are such big woman. You need to eat."
    , and neatly sliced two pieces, putting them into a plate. Then she put the plate in front of me. I started eating. The small ginger Sinead walked out of the restroom and sat next to me on my right side at the low counter. I finished eating. Then the cook this short chubby long haired Asian looking woman in her mid 30s walked out of the kitchen and asked me
    " it was good wasn't it?"

"Yes. It was good" i answered.
    Then suddenly this really short like 5ft3 skinny ugly pale woman in her early 50s walked into the kitchen . I hate to use words as harsh as ugly, but Gwen would have to be described as very plain at best, but more accurately, unattractive. She is a nerdy, geeky type of a woman in both looks and actions. She is about 5 ft 3 in tall and extremely skinny to the point of being cadaverous. Her legs are like twigs and her arms are equally as painfully thin, terminating in bony hands. Gwen has no womanly shape at all. She has no hips, a tiny scraggy butt and her chest are as flat as a pancake. Probably she weighs no more than ninety pounds.

Gwen is extremely pale to the point of being as white as alabaster. It is as if she had never seen daylight. She has a very thin face with a long, protruding, bony nose, on top of which sits a large pair of dark rimmed, thick lens glasses. Her hair is mousy color, mid length and extremely lank and oily in appearance, as though it was in need of a good wash. Her mouth is quite large and her lips are very thin, exposing a very prominent pair of buck teeth which protruded over her lower lip. Unfortunately, all of these features make her "rodent looking". She wore long, loose-fitting long sleeve T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. .

"This is the manager Gwen. " the small ginger Sinead told me.
    "Wow. You are a giant elegant classy woman. You are so elegant. " weird pale woman Gwen said to me. I thanked her for the compliment.

" My name is Marcellina. I attended this women entrepreneurs conference . I was on my way home, when my car run out of gas. So i am stuck here. Could you give me a ride to a nearest gas station? " i asked her.

" Sorry. My car is at the mechanic's, broke down two days ago. I walked here. I live in a cabin behind the diner. My aunt Ruth is the owner of this place. But she lives in a nursing home for the past year or so, so i am running this place for her. " Gwen answered and laughed.

"I told her. She must wait for Mary's caregiver Carol. They could drive her to the nearest gas station." the waitress Shauna said to the small pale manager Gwen.

I was totally disappointed. "Can i use a bathroom. "i asked.

" Of course " Gwen laughed" you can use the restroom all you want." I thanked her and walked to the restroom. I had to squat to pee because i didn't want to sit on that toilet seat. I took my time at the mirror and fixed my makeup. I pulled out my phone, looked down at its screen, damn it i thought to myself no signal.

I got out of the restroom and sat back at a low counter. The manager Gwen sat next to me on my left side. The small ginger Sinead was still sitting next to me on my right. The waitress Shauna and the Asian looking woman the cook were standing behind the counter. Skinny long white haired old woman Mary was still sitting in the corner, with her nose in a book.
    The small pale manager Gwen said to me

"i love your blouse. You are so elegant and over dressed. With your hair up. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants. Just as a part of my hillbilly psychology I have a dumb question.

Why are you so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on? You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. Are you rich? Please be honest. " she asked me.

"I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater.
    I admit to you that my upbringing/parents status motivate me to always look good/dressed to the max. I am rich from a wealthy family. My father comes from old money. He is a WASP. My mother is part Norwegian American/ part French Canadian. Her family is wealthy too.I grew up rich. I am used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this.
    I've just had to commit to being the overdressed one. I'm an extreme over-dresser, I never underdress. I just enjoy getting put together. It's a rare occasion to see me in athleisure or without my eyebrows done. For me, dressing in nice, coordinated outfits is a daily hobby and joy.

I am always the most dressed up person wherever I go. I get the "srhlzbth always looks so put together/ dressed up" comments a lot, and I just got used to it. I'm just the chronically overdressed person everywhere I go. But after people see you in nice clothes, jewelry, lipstick, on high heels etc a few times, they accept it as your usual look.

So I'm not gonna lie. I like dressing up, I probably waste a lot of time putting on makeup every single day, and I take way too long to shop. I just love to dress up. " I answered.

"This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are such a massive woman. " the chubby waitress Shauna commented.

" I am aware Shauna that I am blessed with very large breasts, child bearing hips and big butt. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. I have gained weight over the years, but i carry that chubbiness well. I am always on high heels and full make up on. I have learnt to dress for my shape. I look best when I'm dressed up, 1950's style dresses, satin pencil skirts and other related nice silk and satin wear look good. I wear clothes that fit me properly. Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits,satin patterns, satin coats and satin and silk blouses. I am dressing like this since i graduated college . It is my whole wardrobe. Its how i like to dress myself and that is my style. " i responded.

" Don't worry Marcellina. You are right. You carry your chubbiness very well. You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant. " Shauna's cousin the small weird ginger Sinead reassured me "Your bra size must be 40DD. On a shorter woman they would look cartoonish or disproportionately huge , but you are a giantess, so I knew that they are a double handful of natural massive breasts. ! I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

I thanked her for the compliments. Then the short skinny pale manager Gwen just ran her right hand down my back and said "This satin material is just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing, you have a beautiful blouse. you are so shiny. I just can't resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel. The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. I don t like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can't resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. and she removed her hand from my back.

We started a conversation, mostly small talk. Shauna, Sinead, Gwen and the cook asked me questions about my live and stuff . I tried to politely answer. Then the small pale creepy manager Gwen said " Marcellina I know I'm invading your personal space but I can't help it. This satin material is so soft." and started stroking my back with her right hand again. She kept running her hand up and down my back. My goodness I felt incredibly uncomfortable. The ginger Sinead got up and started circling the diner. Gwen just ran her hand over and over my back. I just wanted her to stop touching me lol. But I didn't want to make things awkward so I didn't say anything and continued chatting with the women, as she continued excessively rubbing my back with her right hand for the next 7/8 minutes. Then she finally stopped stroking my back, got up and went to the restroom. I felt relieved. I continued chatting with Shauna and the cook.

About 2/3 minutes later i I felt 2 hands resting on my upper back. The hands started slowly caressing/rubbing my back I whipped around to face the manager Gwen, but to my surprise it was the ginger Sinead. She seemed unfazed, smiled at me and said " Gwen is right, this shiny satin material is so soft" and she kept stroking my back with her both hands . I was so confused, I was totally unprepared for that behavior from anyone. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face. My lack of familiarity with this type of situations was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all. I got up and started circling the diner. The small weird ginger Sinead followed me. She kept her hands on my back.

TO BE CONTINUED