Thread: I joined this forum to write about my weirdest experience.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I joined this forum to write about my weirdest experience.

I am 45 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have a 14 year old son ! I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About three years ago I was at Costco with my son and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!" I don�t intend to dress in any particular �way� for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly.

Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks � something I have no control over. I can�t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was �too short� or �too tight�, or there was something wrong with my dress-sense.

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men � when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared. My husband doesn't want me around other guys, so i only attend these all female events.

In the fall of 2019 i had these weird experiences. 7 months ago i even started online therapy to get some help sorting out my shit. It is a video chatting/tele-therapy. I see my therapist through Skype. We talk as much as I need. It works really well. My therapist suggested that i should write in the form of stories in details all the incidents on an online forum. She says that i should share my experiences. She says that I should write out everything that happened in the form of stories. She says that writing is therapeutic. So I will give it a try.

Blog Entries

Welcome to TruePassage. Everything here is anonymous so you may post freely without worry.

3. Default

Great story. Got my heart going.

4. Default

Welcome to the true passage.