Day 19 play

Played three shoes. First shoe I got up nicely, it wasn't a bad shoe at all. I walked up and three banks had come down. I asked the dealer, "Why would anyone leave after three banks straight out the gate?"

I surmised - only two explanations, ONE - the guy bet table limit three times and then left. Unlikely! though. Possibility TWO - the guy was a dunce, and kept betting Player, and then gave up.

Seven more banks rained down for a ten bank run and I got every one. Sadly it was at the start of the session and shoe, so I didn't bet heavily, but I did press, as always.

After that I had some harder times (I mean - what could be easier than a ten bank run?), but I still detected a pattern and hit the indicated hand hard and heavily enough to stay ahead, until the pattern changed. I ended the first shoe about three grand ahead, even after losing a couple of "let's take a shot" larger hands.

Second shoe, was not bad at all either, Player runs galore, and I was about eight grand ahead at one point, then lost two big hands for 2500 each.

Third shoe, I hit some runs, played pretty tightly after that, and ended 5700 ahead, which is where I quit.

Dealer had me cut the next shoe. I circled back to take a look later, while waiting on some take out food, and sure enough, a nine Player run and side by side other Player runs interrupted only by one Bank. I could've murdered that shoe.

"Your shoe! You cut it!" the dealer chimed in. True - but, how could I have known that my touch was going to be golden again for the fourth shoe. And the second shoe hadn't been all that great near the end, so it wasn't like every shoe I cut today was fabulous.

+5700 is good money. Not bad at all.