Thread: Fall 2020 Vegas trip

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Day Five � Fourth Day of Play

Just goes to show that what that slot machine shows before heading downstairs
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DayFour_slotTestYourLuck.jpg 
Views:	1444 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	518
    means nothing. In that it presented no slots win, and yet I won just fine downstairs in actual play.

I lost about five K relatively quickly, and then even more quickly, won 10K on a perfect two two two two sequence. Just to show you how this works, the pattern of �won�t go past two� was already presented, but I won a 1000 on bank, pressed to 2000 on bank won again, and then put the whole 3000 on bank and lost. I quickly realized then that I had violated the shoe, and just put a single yellow chip 1000 a hand two, two, two, two, and killed it until the pattern changed�and then left.

Name:	Bacc_OnlyTwo_DayFourPlay.jpg 
Views:	1597 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	535

Taking advantage of a streak or pattern is important but even more important is LEAVING after the win.

After I won even the dealer commented, �You know, I always thought Baccarat was random but watching you these past days I can see how it�s possible to follow a pattern.�

My goal today was simply to take care of the 3800 loss from yesterday, but when I won 5000 that was more than I wanted, so�I left!

Paid all markers off.

Name:	MarkersPaid_GVR_38K.jpg 
Views:	1343 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	517

Spent some time talking to the pit boss and dealer about how the Strip has gone downhill, and also about how so many Baccarat players (and gamblers in general) just keep playing until they lose. That�s what they see, and why people can�t win in Vegas � no money management. MDawg doesn�t have a problem with walking away a winner!

View from below looking up at our balcony suite, on way back from the gym.

Name:	GVR_BalconySuiteExterior2.jpg 
Views:	1810 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	526

The female lifeguards at this resort, the blondes in the red bathing suits, have incredible behinds. Shapely and firm. Not quite in the world class of my wife�s behind, but close! Sorry, no pics!
    Last edited by MDawg; 10-23-2020 at 03:56 PM.