After this last trip to Vegas, which was five weeks long, I've had several quite vivid dreams about gambling. Although I won in the dreams, so they were not objectionable per se, I don't like that I've had Any dreams about gambling. Somehow the whole thing really got inured into my psyche, and I suppose five weeks in Vegas would do that to anyone but still, I don't like it.

When I started up gambling again two years ago I didn't have any dreams about gambling and now all of a sudden after this last trip I've had something like 3 dreams over a two week period. It's to where I don't want to go back until the dreams stop entirely.

I've been that way with many behaviors, if I realize that something is occupying my thoughts excessively I tend to drop whatever the activity might be.

I'd like gambling to be something I do, like deciding to have a cup of tea after handling the morning's business and breakfast, versus Needing that cup of tea or coffee just to get out of bed. Some days I don't drink any tea, and I rarely drink coffee anymore.