Thread: Instagram is contributing to the Malcontentedness of Today's Society

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Instagram is contributing to the Malcontentedness of Today's Society

The �Instagram celebrity (and pseudo-celebrity) set� is a great part of why the youts of today are malcontent. They see those plastic surgery and photoshop enhanced faces and bodies dripping luxury accoutrements and jewelry in exotic always vacationing poses, and think, THAT�S where it�s at. But as Samuel L. Jackson said in Pulp Fiction, That ain�t the truth. It wasn�t then and it isn�t now.

So you can say about any social network. Instagram has a lot of advantages.

On Instagram a lot of benefits in contrast to other social networks. For example, you can earn good money on Instagram. If you have interesting content. If your photos are high-quality and if you are active in your blog, you can get paid for it. Advertisers are looking for popular bloggers to make an ad request. And the main criterion is the number of subscribers. When I was just starting to develop my blog. Since then, the number of my subscribers has been growing. And with them, the number of offers from advertisers is growing.