Thread: Prose love poetry

Blog Entries

Default Prose love poetry

Tonight I got a new love. All she had to do was cut her hair a few inches and straighten it to a silky renewal and it was like she was a different person - the same yet different. Identical in being as sexy and desirable as ever unlike before in being newly ravishing and extraordinary. How could anyone tire of this princess this extraordinary rush of sensuality wit and charm that illuminates a path wherever she goes making me love her more each day.

Blog Entries

Sometimes I like to stroke her hair and gaze into her eyes. She looks like the most beautiful girl in the world and I get lost in admiration for her.

Blog Entries

She makes me soar when I can barely walk fly when I�m unable to stand inspires me to no end of heights. That�s the love I have a unique temple to all that�s positive and ambitious rising to achieve all goals together.

Blog Entries

She moves with such electricity to music or to her own beat always right on.

Blog Entries

As I look at you sleeping beautiful quiet, dark hair shimmering, I�m filled with love wishing you every grace and happiness burning with the passion to make everything in your life the best possible.