My friend pointed out:

The more tatts a girl has, especially tatts that are colorful
 with reds and bright colors, the more hungry for sex she is.
Just keep this in mind. 

Sluts can't hide what they are.

Which brought to mind:

Was thinking about that tonight. Met this girl at the gym who just moved to north county SD two weeks ago, from, Victorville. Naturally she is loving it here compared to Victorville! I struck up conversation with her because she was hot with a great body nice boobs everything, your type actually bc not super thin, but I used her tattoo – complete sleeve on her left arm – as an excuse to talk to her, acting as if I were interested in the tattoo and not her boobs.

Anyway, she couldn’t stop talking to me about her tattoo about how she got it in different periods of her life and hadn’t planned on it ending up being on her entire arm, then asked me where I lived and so on. We talked about the weather too, unseasonably humid for SD.

All the time I was thinking about what you said.

A very bright colorful tattoo, with a sort of stained glass dove at the top by her shoulder. She described it as such, that she intended for the bird to look like a circular stained glass window. Of course I nodded and said that it positively glowed and she ate it up.

I mentioned another girl I had met at the gym recently:

There was a pretty cute girl @ gym I was checking her out. Great body. Actually face wasn’t all that great. She noticed and turned all the way around to look at me a few times, and I just smiled, she smiled back. No tatts though. Damn!

He responded that:

Well it doesn't necessarily hold that if a girl has no tatts, that she
must not be a whore.

So I said
Yes exactly. Tattoos may equal whore, but the converse is not necessarily true.

This brings to mind the small head, small brain theory.

In junior H.S. my brother and I pointed out that a friend of ours, Jeff K., has a very small head. And must necessarily have a small brain, and be dumb. Which he was. (He once failed a True False test with a lower than 50% score.)

When we expounded the small head, small brain theory, someone asked about Ky H., in our class with a large pink head but uncommonly dumb.

“The converse then,” I explained, “is not necessarily true. Large head does not equate large brain. But small head, necessitates, small brain.”

Or as our Danish friend C put it more succinctly, “Small head, small brain. Large head, maybe big brain.”