Thread: Trump broke - even Mark Cuban knows it to be true

Blog Entries

Default Trump broke - even Mark Cuban knows it to be true

Trump broke! This is turning into a tragicomedy.

Yep, Trump's Stone Broke

Perhaps the most revealing detail about the May filing is that Trump actually did loan his campaign additional funds - a bit over $2 million. But this shows more just how hard up Trump is. His campaign is in desperate need of funds. Like I said, $1.3 million cash on hand is stone broke for a summer presidential campaign. He clearly has no principled resistance to loaning his campaign more money. And he's in desperate need of a few tens of millions of dollars. Put this together with having to be shamed into coughing up the $1 million contribution to a vets organization and the implication is clear: Trump is very hard pressed to come up with even a few million dollars. And this from a man purportedly worth $10 billion.

Trump's promises of vast riches got the GOP into a bind relying on him to fund a general election on his own. But that was all a lie. He's broke or near broke. And the GOP is now facing mid-summer with a campaign that is broke, has no fundraising apparatus, no candidate with big bucks and no field operation. He's done the GOP worse than the most screwed over creditor he ever sharked.

---

Not that I like Cuban (at all), but he’s on the money here:
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/21/he-do...out-trump.html

"If Trump were fractionally as rich as he says he is,he would write a$200mm check to propel his campaign. He doesn't have the cash."

There are millionaires who have assets, but no cash. And there is, apparently, Trump - a supposed billionaire who can't come up with even millions in cash.

Blog Entries

Default Trump�s Dead Broke Campaign Has Been Paying Trump�s Companies (And Trump�s Family)

Trump's campaign is ridiculously, embarrasingly, and humiliatingly broke. This much has been well-covered. Trump cannot raise money, the RNC cannot raise it on his behalf, and accordingly he has a paltry $1.2M cash on hand heading into the general. This is due largely to the fact that he was only able to raise an embarrassing $3.1M in the whole month of May... barely more than Ted Cruz raised in the first three days of May.

Trumps Family) a Lot of Money | RedState

This is crazy, so the man who claims to be worth ten billion:

(1) Cannot afford to fund his own campaign.
    (2) Pads expenses to milk out to himself and his companies what little he has lent (not donated, lent) or taken in.
    (3) Pays himself and his family a salary from these meager campaign funds.

Wow. His campaign is really going down in flames, along with the Republican party.

Blog Entries

Default Trump claims to forgive his loans to his own campaign

I don’t buy it
    Trump Goes All-In, Forgives $50 Million in Campaign Loans - Yahoo Finance
    either it’s a flat out lie, or

1) he’ll deny it later
    2) weasel out of it somehow
    3) come up with a creative way to get the money funneled back to him through his expense account, or some other scam.

Blog Entries

Trump net worth according to Forbes only $3B - not the ten he claims.
    Donald Trumps Net Worth Rises to $3 Billion - Bloomberg Politics

Which means that the Mexicans who just won the $1.6B powerball have almost as much, and definitely much more liquid!
    Finally! Owners of Chino Hills Powerball ticket claim share of $1.6 billion - LA Times

Blog Entries

Grump (also known as Trump) is now refusing to release his tax returns. Typical - he comes up with some excuse as to why he won't release them and then when he discovers that this excuse no longer applies, simply refuses to release them.

Seth Meyers: Trump wons broke

What does he have to hide?