Thread: Trump mean spirited shyster who takes advantage of the working man

Blog Entries

Default Trump mean spirited shyster who takes advantage of the working man

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn�€™t pay his bills

It's actually typical for a businessman to be involved in lawsuits. But the type of litigation mentioned in this article is exactly what I'd expect from such a mean spirited shyster. Trump routinely using legal tactics and bullying to underpay or stiff completely his contractors and workers.

Sheldon Adelson is also known for stiffing his contractors and lessees. For example if a restaurant or nightclub at the Venetian does well he'll muscle the lessee out of his lease and take over the business himself. But, Adelson does not claim, like Trump, to be the friend of the working man.

I think the Adelson's had an adopted son who died of a brown overdose, which is why Mrs. Adelson is an owner and supporter of some if not all of the methadone clinics in Vegas. One time when we were there a junkie friend of mine who was on the m'done program in San Diego was trying to get his dose at a Vegas clinic but couldn't. He noticed the Adelson name on the clinic and read up about her. So then, because I and my entourage were mostly staying at the Venetian he wanted to get hold of Mrs. Adelson and tell her how he'd been turned out at one of her clinics, notwithstanding all her grandstanding about being the friend of the Vegas brown addict.

Blog Entries

Default Trump cheats - at golf

Former boxing champion Oscar de la Hoya said presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump cheated and duffed his way through a terrible round with him at Trump National Golf Club in Los Angeles | Crain's New York Business

"Yes, I caught him," De La Hoya said. "It was unbelievable. But I guess it was his course, so it was his rules."
    De La Hoya said he and his group were teeing off on the first hole when Trump, an avid golfer who owns several courses, asked if he could join them.
    "Of course, this is your golf course," De La Hoya said he told him.
    The former boxing champion said Trump hit his first ball into the water, hit a second out of bounds, then a third into the water again. His fourth ball then went into the bushes.
    "Donald, what he does is he tees off first so we go off to our balls and what do we see but Donald Trump right in the middle of the fairway," De La Hoya said. "He said, 'Hey look, I found my first ball.'"

Blog Entries

Default Trump gives fake zirconia cufflinks to Charlie Sheen claiming they are Harry Winstons

Charlie Sheen Talkins Cheap Ass Fugazi Wedding Present | Wonkette

Charlie Sheen says: “I am reminded of a time about five years ago. I was at a dinner with my ex-wife Brooke [Mueller] and her family and this and that, and about halfway through I noticed Donald staring at my watch. And so he started saying, ‘Listen… I’m sorry that I can’t make your wedding,’ and I was [thinking], I didn’t invite you. So he says, ‘But I want to give you an early wedding gift as a gesture from me and Melania.’ And she doesn’t say a word. She’s very sweet and very pretty, but just kind of sits there, ya know?” recalled Sheen.

“[Trump] says, ‘These are platinum diamond Harry Winston,’ and he pulls off his cuff links and he gives them to me,” he continued. “And so I’m like, ‘Oh gosh, Mr. Trump, you really shouldn’t do this,’ and he goes, ‘No, no, it’s the least I can do.’”

“So smash-cut to about six months later, I have some jewelry getting appraised at the house and she finished and was leaving, and I said, ‘Oh yeah, you know there’s a couple other pieces I have that I’m very curious about. Would you mind appraising these?’” said Sheen. “She said, ‘Oh, what are they?’ I explained the dinner, this and that, these are from Donald Trump, Harry Winston, flawless Ds, platinum. She took the loupe, spent about four seconds, and kind of recoiled from it — much like people do from Trump.”

“So [the appraiser] says, ‘In their finest moment, these are cheap pewter and bad zirconias.’ And they’re stamped ‘Trump.’ And I just thought, ‘What does this really say about the man? That he said this is a great wedding gift, and it’s just a bag of dogshit?’"

A lot of this sounds like a euphemism for his Presidential campaign. He loves to promise great things, but what he actually delivers will turn your skin green.

Blog Entries

Trump's biographer, writes today, about The Art of The Deal, “I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

Trump’s Boswell Speaks - The New Yorker

Blog Entries

Doesn’t it concern you or at least make you wonder how someone could be so insecure and at the same time so narcissistic? I can’t really call Grump (aka Trump) a bully either because a bully is someone that others fear. Grump instills fear in no one, which is probably at the root of why he is so insecure.

Blog Entries

About Grump: "He is unable or unwilling to separate truth from falsehood,” the letter says. “He does not encourage conflicting views. He lacks self-control and acts impetuously. He cannot tolerate personal criticism. He has alarmed our closest allies with his erratic behavior. All of these are dangerous qualities in an individual who aspires to be president and commander in chief, with command of the U.S. nuclear arsenal.”