Yeah one night when my cousins were visiting from OC, one of them, who is not my favorite cousin and a bit of a hothead, wanted to get into the back seat of the Rolls with my other cousin and me driving in the front as we all prepared to go out. However we used to have a “two person in the Roller” rule at nearly all times, but especially on evenings out. Two guys in a Rolls was like two eligible bachelors out on the town, while three or more was like a few dicks piled into their parents’ car.

Anyway, when he realized we were serious and that he wasn’t getting in, he roared off in his beat up Pontiac or whatever it was he was driving, and actually picked up a girl who was fairly ugly, but not particularly, and brought her back to my house at the end of the night, obviously to show that, Hey, see, F. U I can get a Betty without your Rolls. The rest of us, including the rest of my cousins, were pretty mad at him for his pissy attitude that night. But the two person in the Roller rule must be maintained!