Thread: Trump support figures hideously low across the board

Blog Entries

Default Trump support figures hideously low across the board

Zombie nominee: These new Trump poll numbers are hideously, unbelievably awful - The Washington Post

Trump is viewed unfavorably by 67 percent of Americans overall; 75 percent of women; 74 percent of young voters; 91 percent of African Americans; 81 percent of Latinos; 73 percent of college-educated whites; 66 percent of white women; and 72 percent of moderates.

What this means of course is that Trump has no chance of being elected in a general election.

Blog Entries

Default Trump supporters primarily White Trash

White Trash Americans flocking to Trump

I don't know why they like Trump so much, he doesn't like or care about them. Or about anyone for that matter.

Blog Entries

If you read between the lines, Grump is tiring, and starting to realize very forcefully that he can’t win. Perhaps he’s known this all along, but his armor is more than chinked lately, hence the increased stains of cruelty.

Blog Entries

Default Trump no electoral college chance whatsoever

Alexander Hamilton explained that the electoral college must vote to ensure that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications. That eliminates Grump out of hand.

Blog Entries

Default Trump implosion continues

Donald Grump's latest Tweet:

The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won), then dropped me over locker room remarks!

---You do realize how STUPID that sounds I hope. Mere fact that Grump cares enough to tweet such a retort. This clown has become nothing more or less than a TOTAL, JOKE.

Blog Entries

Default Grump is a liar

Inside Donald Trump�s echo chamber of conspiracies, grievances and vitriol - The Washington Post

Grump's strategy was crystallized by his defiant speech Thursday in West Palm Beach, Florida, in which he brazenly argued that the women who have accused him of unwanted kissing and groping were complicit in a global conspiracy of political, business and media elites to slander him and extinguish his outsider campaign.

You know what happens when you claim that everyone else is a liar? It becomes obvious that – you’re the liar.