Lindsay Lohan Opens Up To Piers Morgan; Actress Talks Drugs, Rehab & Sexuality - Yahoo! TV

The troubled 26-year-old spoke candidly with the CNN host, and opened up about her sexuality and drug use - including the handful of times she's used cocaine.

"Everyone thinks I've done [cocaine] so many times. But I've only done it maybe four or five times in my life," she told Piers, adding that she doesn't care for the sensation the drug causes, as it makes her feel "too buzzed" and "uncomfortable." "I took it four times in a period from about the age of 20 to 23, and I got caught twice."

Wow what a crock. Reminds me of Chevy Chase's claim that he didn't like and therefore never did coke because of the way it made people's jaws clench. Riiiight. And every celebrity that goes into the hospital or rehab for DOPE is going in there to cure "exhaustion, gambling or a prescription drug problem" - never never never coke or heroin. Hey at least when Bela Lugosi went in he freely admitted it was for morphine.

Until this girl gets real she's not going to get anywhere in Recovery. But I like her anyway - Lindsay Lohan's the ultimate white trash hottie.