Once in Las Vegas I met this girl named, wow I can't even remember her name right now. Anyway, while in my two story suite, my friend Po suggested to her, from downstairs in the living room area, that we have a threesome. That's all it took, "Yeah!" was all she declared, and within a few minutes, we were steaming ourselves in the steam room, showered and ready for some serious sex, which went on for close to two hours.

I pounded inside her repeatedly, coming so many times I lost track.

Unfortunately Po never got inside her. He was too smacked out and never achieved an erection, despite the best efforts of Kristen - ah that was her name (not really, I still can't remember) with her more than willing mouth and tongue that engulfed Po's member while I slammed into her repeatedly from behind. Eventually he gave up trying and just became the water boy, bringing us huge bottles of Evian we had ordered earlier from room service whenever we needed to slake our thirst.

"Water Boy!" I'd call out, and then there he was, ready and quite useful with the liquid refreshment, which he would lower to our greedy mouths, or pour over us. We were drenched in sweat and much in need of water.

When it was all over, she kissed me hungrily, and that was it, just another long night, in Vegas.