PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash

MDawg
01-26-2020, 11:22 AM
Kobe dead. Sad news! My uncle has a private plane. But every time he flies it he checks it visually getting out there by lifting and lowering the flaps manually, checking visually. One reason these crashes happen is people rely on instruments only and don't check visually.

I once saw Kobe in his stretch tinted out Bentley in OC. He lowered the driver's window, and there he was. He would have done better to stick to his vehicular and not a helicopter. R.I.P.

This follows hard upon the news of the poor tourists who died in the helicopter tour crash in Kauai in December 2019, and the billionaire and his daughter who died in the helicopter crash in June 2019. Lot of celebrities dying young these days.

MDawg
01-26-2020, 11:23 AM
Parents have a house in Hawaii, and we visit that island or other islands each year for a month or so. Will not be getting into any helicopters!

mleus
01-26-2020, 04:04 PM
Interesting in that early this morning I was having dreams of flying. Not in any kind of craft, but simply soaring by flapping my arms.

But, this was a while before Kobe's crash which was at approximately 950am PST, so I can't claim that any thoughts or forces in the universe were transmuting into my psyche. Still interesting though.